Real-world research shows that the good person often loses to the immoral person, and the three main reasons for this are:
- He cannot comprehend how the immoral man thinks, works or makes his moves.
- He lacks battle skills and doesn’t know how to fight back.
- He is often egoistic about his honesty, whereas the immoral man subjugates his ego to greed and teams up with others.
This book strives to initiate the moral man towards:
- Comprehending evil moves,
- Executing powerful antidotes,
- Converting his virtues into competitive tools and building powerful collaborations with men like himself & win decisively.
Free of platitudes & unproven recommendations, How a Good Person can Really Win is backed by extensive research, and can lead men to victory in the real world. It has relevance to all walks of life.
As far back as I can remember I always wanted to play by the rules and win. But as a young corporate executive I was losing.
So almost since I started my corporate career, about twenty five years ago, I wanted to develop a system which could make the good man win. Let me narrate five stories, which are like milestones, in this journey I have undertaken.
PART I: VILE — HOW HE OPERATES
- Credit Poaching
- Promoting Self-praise
- Dividing to Rule and to Stay Un-ruled
- Calculating and Hawking
- Anonymous Letter Game
- Sexual Harassment
- Negative Recommendation Game
- Money-making Game
- Nurturing Incompetence and Finding Scapegoats
- Jeopardising Organizational Interest
PART II: NAIVE — HOW HE CAN RISE
- Digesting Success and Handling Power
- Catching Signals
- Handling Jealousy
- How Not to Make Enemies
- Controlling Enemies
- Handling Bullies
- Mastering the Art of Timing and Acquiring Patience
- Preventing Subordinates from Making Money
- Using Subordinates who Make Money
- Preventing Superiors from Making Money
- Who Not to Seek Advice From
- How to Give Advice
- Why Give Talent its Due
- What if Vile Gives You the Ditch
- Final Tally: Who will Win?
PART III: ENDURING BASES OF POWER
- Manufacturing Good Luck
- Power of Goodness
- Power of Good Intentions
- Power of Good Thoughts and Good Words
- Power of Entering Evil
- Power of Character
- Power of Commitment
- Power of Friendship
- Power of Consistency and Silence
- Power of Speech
- Power of Assertiveness
- Power of Knowledge
- Power of Selling
- Power of Anger/Compassion
- Power of Sensitivity
- Power of Intuition
- Power of Gratitude
- Power of Sharing
- Power of Relaxation
- Power of Laughter
- Power of Balance
- The Wonder of Love
- Love and Discipline Go Hand in Hand
- Wisdom of Leaving the Past Behind
- Surmounting Superstitions
- Wisdom of Golden Humility
- Power of Wisdom and Maturity